Hotel Management project on php
Hotel Management project features and function requirement. Share php Project ideas and topics with us. grate and many php project ideas and topics. here some php project ideas for research paper. here large collection of php project with source code and database. we many idea to development application like mobile application,desktop software application,web application development. you can find more project topics and ideas on php. development ideas on Hotel Management. many project available to download with php source code and database. free download Hotel Management project synopsis available.
free download Hotel Management mini and major php project source code. download simple learning php project source code with diagram and documentations.
other project submit by vishal
Hotel Management project abstract
|Project Name||Hotel Management|
Hotel Management project description
1. Touch POS
1. Master Menu:
Full Menu display of all the food items with categories and sub categories.
2. Bill Generator:
After the order is complete and delivered, the manager will transfer total bill amount to billing desk/module
3. Reprint of Bill:
The manager will be able toprint option for the same bill as many times.
4. Comprehensive POS counter closing including day end report
At the day end the manager will be able to generate reports and canloadit to the main server.
5. Order Returns:
The manager can enter saying Order cancellation if the order gets changed or completely cancelled.
6. Order Type Master:
Same as point 1.1
7. Bill payment collection at single counter:
Total bill collection at the day end at all the levels of the hotel will be sorted with a floor wise option for transferring data.
8. Coupon Master:
Coupon system can be integrated at times of parties for keeping logs of guests and consumed food items.
9. Multiple Price Levels based on quantity specially developed for BAR section Only
10. Area Master: Options available per area defined. (Elaboration explained in point 7.
11. Checkout for parcel or take away
12. Support for discount voucher creation and redemption
13. Kitchen order and Customer display tracker:
System will show a path, which will link order tracking form kitchen to customer
14. Delivery Note: Data Entry at the manager level for delivery2. Business Intelligence & Reports
1. Overall Business Summary:
Total Sales/ Purchases/ Orders representation in graphical.
2. Simple Master Reports:
The system will show a one clickQuick view of all the reports.
3. Basic sales report & Day End reports
The system will have an option for showcasing Day end reports, which will include sales/purchases etc.
4. Comprehensive product category based reports Analysis for top n customer for the month, non-moving products, fast moving products, non ordering customer, low margin products, product age based sales, etc.
5. Food Cost Report:
The cost of food items will be stored and report for making cost will be showcased.
6. Inventory analysis on Dead stock, excess stock, wastage, damage, ordered qty and supplied stock difference, physical stock difference analysis, etc.
7. Detailed sales analysis customer based, distributor based, product age based, profit margin based, etc.
8. Dashboard (Graphical Representation)
9. Containing graphical view of reports and quick links for easy management
10. Detailed analysis on distributor wise purchase turnaround ratio, parcel entry, order and supplied qty difference analysis, etc.3. Financial Accounting
1. Trade and Statutory Accounting
2. Credit Card payment settlements
3. Coupon payment settlements
4. Inventory Management
1. Product Master and Tax Master:
The menu showing all the purchases and other options
2. Opening Stock:
Stock at the start of the day / Entry for purchased which is ready to be used.
3. VAT Commodity:
Separate database for commodities applicable for VAT
4. Stock Updating:
The systems will have an option forupdating the stock via data Entry5. Comprehensive categorization of products:
Every stock will have a category and a sub category. Option to categorize the products will be given.
6. Detailed view and export of the product transactions in stock ledger format.
7. Wastage, Damage, Theft, etc.: Database entries for all the three
8. Mark-up, Mark-down selling pricing –
The client will be able to change the prices usingPrice Protection feature. Reports for the same will be generated.
Time to time notifications for re-filling of stock and management for the same
10. Distributor Master: Supplier details
11. Receipt Note: Display of Receipts for every purchase and sales
12. Purchase Order:5. Security
1. Function key settings (User defined keys for all transactions)
2. Password protected screen with the rights of user
3. Security settings based on user or role