Online examination system project on C# .net
Online examination system project features and function requirement. Share C# .net Project ideas and topics with us. grate and many C# .net project ideas and topics. here some C# .net project ideas for research paper. here large collection of C# .net project with source code and database. we many idea to development application like mobile application,desktop software application,web application development. you can find more project topics and ideas on C# .net. development ideas on Online examination system . many project available to download with C# .net source code and database. free download Online examination system project synopsis available.
free download Online examination system mini and major C# .net project source code. download simple learning C# .net project source code with diagram and documentations.
other project submit by paramjit
Online examination system project abstract
|Project Name||Online examination system|
sql server 2008
Online examination system project description
Online Examination System, System will hold ONLINE tests in different technology to candidates and evaluate their scores in various tests and store the results of registered candidates after that provided certified professional certificate. Further, He or She who is searching Jobs in MNC. This score which have got in this Test, Help for getting job and The all Companies are given the values of this scores So the user will be ahead to all the competitors and user will be get benefit in the company’s Interview .The system is implemented using a 3-tier approach, with a backend database, a middle tier of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and ASP.NET, and a web browser as the front end client.
OLES Project includes the following modules:
1) User & Registration
User & Registration Module: User module is related with the users of the OLES system.
· There are types of users of the system, new users, registered users who wants to take test, faculty and admin of the system.
· A new user can register oneself with the site and avail the facilities provided by the site.
· Administrator can log into the site. He/she will have complete control and access to
Each part of the site
· A registered user will login into the system.
· A session of the registered user will be maintained
· After logging in to the system, a user can view his/her profile.
· A registered user can view all the tests.
· A registered user can apply for a test.
· A registered user can change his/her personal details.
· A registered user can view public transcripts.
· A registered user can view his/her private transcripts.
· A registered user can view scores in a particular test.
· A registered user can view overall performance.
· Admin module relates to administrative tasks.
· It also deals with admin login.
· The admin can view all the information related to site after logging in.
· He can grant and revoke privileges to faculty and certain users of site.
· Admin will enjoy all the privileges related to an admin.
· Tests are added to the system.
· A registered user can apply a test.
· Tests are added as per various subjects and their topics so user can select the appropriate
• A timer will also be added to the system.
· Their scores will be calculated and displayed to them
· These results will be stored in the database.
• Faculty can add new test.
• The key answers are added to the system by faculty, so that automated scores can be
Generated when users can give the test.
• Results are Auto generated as options are matched with key answers.
• A user can view his/her result immediately.
Latest C# .net Project Source Code
This application recognises fingerprint using manutiae extraction and then find similarity between the two fingerprints. It measure the result accuracy in the scale of 1- 100. I hope it helps.... view more
student project simulate e-learn system as desktop application, it used for academic purpose, there are three users, Admin,Instructor,and student. There are four available learning style (Global-Visual ,Global-Verbal, Sequential-Visual, Sequentia... view more