Online Rental House Web Portal project on java
Online Rental House Web Portal project features and function requirement. Share java Project ideas and topics with us. grate and many java project ideas and topics. here some java project ideas for research paper. here large collection of java project with source code and database. we many idea to development application like mobile application,desktop software application,web application development. you can find more project topics and ideas on java. development ideas on Online Rental House Web Portal. many project available to download with java source code and database. free download Online Rental House Web Portal project synopsis available.
free download Online Rental House Web Portal mini and major java project source code. download simple learning java project source code with diagram and documentations.
other project submit by shahid
Online Rental House Web Portal project abstract
|Project Name||Online Rental House Web Portal|
Online Rental House Web Portal project description
Online Rental House Web Portal is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the Real Estate industry. It is a forum where Property Owners, Brokers, Tenants and Investors can exchange information, quickly, effectively and inexpensively. It features commercial and residential properties for sale rent and lease the fore properties, rates, locations, property news and also major events and happenings in the genre are the highlights of this portal.
Proposed system :
- • The portal provides real estate directory for real estate agents, property dealers, builders and potential buyers of property
- • Search based on keywords such as location, prices
- • Customized user accounts that can be dynamically generated
- • Dynamic Content Updation
- • Automated Email and SMS facilities
- • Comparison of properties based on location (distance from nearest hospital, school, airport, railway station etc)
- • The system must provide login access to the registered users
- • The system must provide a registration page to enable new users(Builders, Brokers, Owners) to be registered
- • If the Registration is successful, an email is to be sent to the user with a temporarily generated password.
- • When the user logs in for the first time after registration, he must be prompted to change the temporary password
- • The new password provided by the user must be a secure password (not a dictionary based password)
- • The registered users must be able to save and modify their profile which can be viewed by interested parties.
- • The registered users must be able to view the history and summary of their activities
- • The brokers/owners shall have options to view the responses to their properties
- • The brokers/owners shall be provided with a form to update their property details
- • The brokers/owners must be able to turn on/off email and SMS alerts
Software Requirement :
- Operating System : Windows 2000, windows XP
- Programming Languages : JSP
- Script : HTML,CSS, Java script
- Data Base : Mysql5.0
- Processor Type: Pentium -IV
- RAM : 512 MB RAM
- Hard disk : 40GB HD
Latest java Project Source Code
Vehicle Management System uses JAVA as the front end and MS Access as the back end. It involves four modules, Bus Management, Route Management, Employee Management & Passenger Management. In Bus module a user can add a new bus details to the datab... view more
Event Management System (EMS) is a web based application that supports online registration and feedback evaluation for event training programs such as games, seminars and workshops. It helps program attendees, organizers, the authors and the rev... view more
This is simple JAVA project on railway reservation system where user can book their seats, view the passengers list, delete bookings etc. Hope u enjoy this.... view more
As this web-based bookstore application helps both the buyer and the seller, it is beneficial to both of them. It saves the time of buyer by providing access to bookstore from anywhere and facilitating the home delivery service. The use of the propos... view more