Download Android Projects source Code
Android is created by the Open Handset Alliance which is lead by Google. Android is becoming hot and prime operating system for mobile device with many reason. The main reason being that it is this operating system is based on linux build with open source software. In addition it uses Java for android development, which is quite an easy language to get used to and develop in. Specially for the expert java programmers , you have a step to become a best of android developer. For the beginner of android apps developers , you can start step by step to become a advance in the Android Applications Development.
Windows XP (32-bit), Vista (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (x86 only)
Linux (Ubuntu Linux, Lucid Lynx)
GNU C Library (glibc) 2.7 or later is required.
On Ubuntu Linux, version 8.04 or later is required.
64-bit distributions must be capable of running 32-bit applications. For information about how to add support for 32-bit applications, see the Ubuntu Linux installation notes.
- Eclipse 3.6.2 (Helios) or greater
- Eclipse JDT plugin (included in most Eclipse IDE packages)
- If you need to install or update Eclipse, you can download it from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/.
Several types of Eclipse packages are available for each platform. For developing Android applications, we recommend that you install one of these packages:
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
- Eclipse Classic
- Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers
- JDK 6 (JRE alone is not sufficient)
- Android Development Tools plugin
- Not compatible with Gnu Compiler for Java (gcj)